Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a wonderful woorrlld.... Happy Teacher's Day

You know...
Teacher's Day is a nice thing... HA.Ha.Ha
Welcome back Hoho
You're shorter than me.
xD

K back to the pointz.
You know, don't you think life's abit weird, out of 1 thousand over people, you only have a few people you can truly relax around and trust them entirely.
Yet outside of that 1 thousand over people, u have 50 friends.
And you can trust them entirely to relax around them.
I look back.
I sigh.
I yawn.
I laugh in resignation.

How fascinating life really is...
How different every single person is from each other.
Makes the world such a fucked up place.
But also a wonderful place.

I look around.
I laugh.
I yawn.
I sigh.

Where do I belong.

Confirm not among them.

Maybe among THEM.
Thats possible.

I sigh.
I yawn.
I laugh.

MOVING ON...


I hope no one understands what I just said.
Coz its not nice.
And its just what I really think, its not offending anyone. Yet, somehow it offends nearly everyone.
I'm not trying to talk in circles.
Its just a straight line.
Muahahahahaha

:D

Nights.

Great day.
Wished I dun have a nose...
K thats just weird.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment