Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Helloz.

Hiz. I dno wad I doing today.
But it was nice.
Lolz

Sad outing got cancelled :(
See you guys on friday then.
If I can. Haha

Acoustic versions ftw

I really envy Dan's guitar playing... Its imba

Oh ya, found this vid of how the band made the song reason.
It was one of their biggest hits, yet they have mentioned that they didn't really like the song. Maybe thats why they made this joke out of the making of it.
Haven't laughed so hard in days.
Not counting yesterday... Saw this fella in the toilet peeing with his pants completely down to his ankles and his shirt pulled up so damned high. He even turn around and look at me with the "O.O?!" look. Awesome fella LOL

Enjoyz~


Goodnights~

P.S. The reason is always poo. Seriously -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment