Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Anyhow spam video...

I'm dam tired now... I just accidentally fell asleep for 1 hour =.=
And all I did was spend the entire day at home.
Pathetic.

Anyways I gonna anyhow spam vids todayz.
First one is from friday, a short while before the outing. Waiting for bus, then I saw this flying kid...


Upon reaching meeting area, I waited awhile and realized, although the organiser said meet at 1pm, its 1.15pm and no one's here yet. Then the organiser came at 1.30... We both waited for awhile... Then just yawn and went the nearby kopitiam sit down and chat. Then we saw this guy...

You've got to give his mother credit, to bear holding this kid's hands... Admirable.

And thats all the videos I got for friday LOL, friday is the day I was talking about in the previous post anyways, one of the best days this year. AwesUM~.
Although the next person that arrived came at 3pm... Wada puck man I mean come on we were supposed to meet at 1pm -_-... Lucky I got company for 2hours lolz.

Moving on, now is monday. Which is national day. Oh ya happy birthday singapore. You're 45 now, grow up. Bitch.
The national day celebration at sengkang, went there with jo, ade and bert. Screw BB cb he say go home first later come back in the end he sms me "My sister teaching me how play piano I lazy."
...
WTF?!

Anyways we got the awesome special guest appearance by wadever his name is. Singapore idol winner 2006 and the first asian idol winner or wadever.
I dun even know his name neither do I care I took this 2 videos coz I was bored
THE END...



Wooo then we have 3 separate fireworks displays...
The third one with special guest star appearances by Joey AND Bert Teh~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K they look dam funny LOL.




Go home... Sleep.

Moving on, today.
Woke up at 8, then jo reminded me got the YOG torch thing today, then I remembered it was passing by my house... Went out to watch, got lion dance, got some pot belly chod talking on the mic, got the big crowd... And got people pissing off coz the crowd blocking the dam way to the busstop.
I look around, and joined the smart ppl at the overhead bridge. Smart people as in at least they have the EQ to come to the overhead bridge rather than stick with the crowd below. This just proves again that overhead bridges are the best invention of man. XD



Nah I didn't go back home sleep actually lol.
But really arh, I see the torch bearer run.
SIBEH BO STANDARD LEH WTF.
THEN THE TRANSITION... STILL ACT CUTE HI-5 SOMEMORE.
The way they run dam shag. Way to go... Show off Singapore's man and woman's fitness.
Fantastic.
Oh saw clara on the overhead bridge also.
Shes triple sciene, see only smart people went up the bridge. LOL
K la, this video arh, the most awesome guy was the fella who said he can go back home sleep at the last part. His awesome.
:D

K another long post, havent posted a long one for some time liaoz, and I only did this coz I was bored -.-...

K fuck got english paper to do.
Bye.
Nites~!

Happy national dayz. I know this is late -_-
Happy YOG torch day.

P.S. Oh ya go FB watch me and ZY's same direction cover vid :D

No comments:

Post a Comment