Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Saturday, July 10, 2010

And the answer is....

Hai.
I got my capo, and my picks.

And I aso decided on a song.
Ended up with option 1. How to save a life.

Lol I realise in the end my choice wasn't even based on wadever is in the tagboard haha.

Decided with min jian and zhi yang one.

Anyways. Right now I just need a practice area and time... ~_~

Thanks for inviting me to the event today.
And stay true to wad you believe in. :D

Nites all.

Love the newspaper on staircase drumset. O_O
And also the fact that they did it in a random emergency staircase...


P.S.
Lim Jiale: Walao tio sunburn-.-

Lewis Ang, Tommy Kumaresan and 4 others like this.

Tommy Kumaresan: wanna get tanned like me?

Lim Jiale: nah wont-.-

Aden Lim: Tommy you are not tanned. You are . . . =)

Tommy Kumaresan: LOL FK

Lim Jiale: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Aden Lim: HAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment