Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chomping at chommp chomp gives me chomp chomp chomp.

Hi, I am bored.
And I never liked going out with my parents, and still will not like going out with my parents.

I dowan to say my reasons, lazy.

K... Today, is, boring, at first. Then reached 5pm, then things started to get interesting, THEN BOOM 5.45 I left to eat at chomp chomp. Wasted. Zzz

Found this video recently, is quite cute.
I find this ending alot better than the original. Hehehe


If you didnt catch what jack said.

Its right here.
It looks like the one that wants to do the wanting suddenly wants to be wanted by a different wanting that has a wanted wanting that has never been wanted for the sake of wantedness, aye?

Dno what the fuck am I to do now, bye.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment