Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

:(

I've lost my mood...
Somehow I rather repair it than replace. Even if its a better one.
Sentimental value sia. Haha...

Nites.

P.S. I got record, but dam unclear and nothing much, forget it. Lol.



Edit:
I am writing this after half an hour of posting this post... Umm...
I GOT MA MOOD BACK.
AND I FEEL SO AWESOME.
K the object is my piano, and yes it really has sentimental value, its older than me by nearly 10 years, and for the 10 years in my music life its been there.
So ya abit sad. Its actually in dam good condition, for a 25 year old piano.
Then the sustain pedal, one by one the notes all cannot sustain already, today, nearly every single note cannot sustain properly.
So, felt dam down. And also abit buay tahan, the sound quality like. Ugh...

I went to da internet actually to find a repairman, then I just typed "sustain pedal not working"
Got one site got solution, I just read through, then realize, eh the problem not permanent sia. Then read thru abit more.
"K LETS FIX."
I open up the kickboard and twist here twist there, then everything ok liao.
K I sibeh happy now. But sadly its 9.30 I cannot continue playing, later neighbour kb.
Nvm, tmr enjoy, to me it sounds like a brand new piano. YESSSSSS~

And if I'm not wrong, I just found the solution to fixing the canteen piano also. If its not beyond repair.
Anyone got a plier? :D

NITES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment