Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Amg Ho's not at home :(

Sup, K guess the blog's only dead for a week eh.
FIRST UP.
AMG HO WENT TO SOME WEDDING THING AT KL THEN HE NOT AT HOME 3 DAYs.
Ah i feel so loneleh without his erm, comforting blue words on msn.

That is jus wrong... In an... Awesome. Sort of way.
NEVERMIND.

Past week, was. Wtf.
I've been going out every single day since last wednesday and its gona continue til this thursday. Hopefully friday theres nothing I wanna jus hug my instruments for the entire afternoon.

K so, last wednesday, ho came over for 3 days. IS LIKE.
WOOOOOOOO. YAY. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Yes well ye get the point...
IDK HOW TYPE IT HERE LA WE JUST HAD FUN DOING THIS AND THAT U KNOW THE USUAL.

Then he left at friday, men I cried. Okay I didnt.
Cant rmb what the hell I did on saturday. Sunday had steamboat with pin, heng, zh, KENNY, SALIM, LOW. Idk why I typed the last 3 names in caps.
Bought too much stuff for the steamboat CAUSE WE EXPECTED IVAN LOW TO EAT HIS FILL THEN HE COME AND SAY OH I EAT ALREADY NOT EATING JUST COME SEE ONLY _)_
Then we ended up taking two days to finish the food, went back zh house on Monday to finish up the remaining stuff basket.
Oh ya MONDAY WAS A BAD DAY.
Shouted at my mother, for the first time in 17 years. Fack.
Other times I raise my voice wasn't really pissed but I just snapped back there.
Sigh.
The last time I lost control was ages ago, primary 2 I think, hit a friend in the stomach, likka ouch. Reaallly pissed at him that time.
My temper sucks last time ahahah.

Now alot better, shldnt haf snapped. fack

Ye then later in the evening had my lesson with awesome Boon gee, THEN I DIDNT BRING MONEY TO PAY HIM. Bloody fark, it was another first, one year of lessons, first time no money.
And to make matters worse, I just asked Anaki's boss if she could let me work there and it had to happen right in front of her, DAM SUAY.
But meh had a nice chat with her, she has a domineering presence Q_Q
Respect though, very independent person.
And straightforward, I like.
She told me in the face I should reconsider my wishes to go into Lasalle and my current choices is quite stupid (yes she literally said stupid) considering that I AM LIVING IN SINGAPORE.

Was abit taken aback but enjoyed the conversation somewhat, not everyday you talk to a person thats so upfront.
She made me think alot for the rest of the night, was super lucky to bump into Heng before reaching home, then had someone to chat with bout the problems. Owe him one.
Anyway chatting wif him was sort of comforting I guess. Hope he doesnt see this LALALA

But decided, I realise at this current point my mind's already made up, I shouldn't be asking people on advice whether I should transfer or not, rather I should ask HOW TO ENSURE AN AWESOME INTERVIEW.
And the frigging money problem...
Well Juliana(Anaki's Boss) says its not a V good idea, I SAY DIFFERENT. I'll take my chances and the risks.

Had an awesome steamboat today also btw. Ya thats about it.

Wish me luck. Cheers

P.S.
RHCP FTW.
Sry cudnt contain myself.
Men wish they came here for their tour Q_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment