Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Vesak Day Everyone!!! And Happy Birthday Hidaya!

Hi people, today posting MUCH later than usual lol, sorry, play til forgot time. Its 11.30pm right now and I have just finished laming around with pin =.=''' Had some fun lol. Wadever lol.
Uhh not much for today once again, SORRY bout that.
Those that wanted to come here cheer up abit with my idiotic posts. SORRY but nothing interesting happened. Haha.

Lets see I basically just stayed at home today, been sitting in front of the com from morning to now. Not counting when I just woke up... Lunch, Dinner... Toilet... Stretch my legs... Scratch my butt. It keeps itching I donno why... Wait why am I telling you this -_-''' BUT I SWEAR I WASHED MY ASS EVERYDAY K? >_<

Today is Vesak Day, hope Buddhists had a good time celebrating their god's birthday, I for one, didn't go pray or whatever. Though I ganna labelled as a Buddhist =.=''' DUN CARE. LALALA~
had alot of fun when my parents were out lol, studying in front of the com is with music blasting is totally WEEE~ lol XD
But yes I didn't get distracted too much, I studied my Chemistry and wrote down my notes. But I realised I got exposed too much to loud music this whole week I get a headache today whenever I got too close to my speakers... Like wtf... My favourite thing and I get a headache from too much of it LOL. Hais, retribution for disturbing my neighbours shitting in their toilets must be... Hmm, wonder how they even shit with the music BOMBOMBOM in their ears... Constipate til dawn HA LOL.

Lol, ignore my randomness, that's about all that happened today actually... Once again Happy Vesak day everyone! And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hidaya! Today you turn 17 lol, graduating next year sia, will miss you, happy senior. And I hoped you managed to patch with your family... ^.^

I'm going off to bed soon, sweet dreams of your loved ones or wadever, puppies or flying elephants.... Aheehee.
So How was your day? Mine was... Uneventful... lol
NITEZ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment