Wtf is dis for amg useless box

USELESS.BOX

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wind In My Face

Yoz, been a while since I uploaded pictures.

The first picture shall be.
Literally.
Wind in my face.

Lolz, shuddap I was bored and also yawning :X
The wind dam big today, the long walk dam shiok woots.

K this is MJ playing psp.
This is the average guy's look when his playing game and he finds it fascinating.

Is the :o face...

Scenery. The shade of the clouds was nice...



ME with lucky's specs. I dno, looks weird @_@


Ftw k done thats all the end.
My pictures are all meaningless.

Ha.

Sian I dno how many times I have to be put down before I learn my lesson, always that small glimmer of hope come out and I choose to believe it.
So naive sialz.
Sark ball.
Is DAM IRRITATING when you think its ok to say budden your trust comes flying back at you.

K enuff said.
I r tired.
And I dno why timo is drawing random shit on msn and sending to me.

So far theres been a stupid face.
Calendar...
Telephone...
Whats next.

K nites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment